ABA Therapy Day Program
The BTLC ABA Therapy Day Program focuses on acquiring new skills, maintaining existing skills and decreasing unwanted behaviors. This is a clinic-based, one-on-one service.
Our ABA Day Program Services
- This ABA therapy service is a clinic-based, one-on-one service.
- A portion of clinic time will also focus on caregiver training and sibling training if appropriate.
- The Day Program offers full time, half time, and hourly tuition packages.
- The hours are from 8:30-2:30, Monday through Friday.
- This service focuses on assessment-based, individualized curriculum.
- The clinic has a camera system for viewing sessions.
- The Day Program schedule imitates a typical classroom including calendar time, art, and group games daily.
Electronic Data Collection – Staying up to date with available technology for our field to improve the service we provide is always at the top of our priority list. For this reason, Behavior TLC has adopted an electronic data collection system to ensure proper confidentiality, increase the rate of learning, and allow more detailed and accurate data collection. With electronic data collection, our BCBA’s are able to update programs from anywhere at any time. Also, the therapists are able to communicate with the BCBA’s and Lead Therapists through the system more efficiently than with paper and pencil data. We currently reserve our electronic data collection systems for those clients averaging 15 hours per week or more.
ABA Therapy Service Areas
(Cypress, Tomball, Spring, The Woodlands)
(League City, Webster, Pearland, Pasadena).
Both locations offer:
We also offer ABA therapy services such as Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE) and Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) to school districts around greater Houston. For information on ABA therapy services in your area, please contact us here or call us at 281-461-6888.