In-Home ABA Therapy Service
Houston In-Home ABA Therapy Program
Welcome To Our New In-Home ABA Therapy Program – Enrolling Now!
Everything our parents have loved for 10+ years about our day program services can now be done from the comfort of your own home. The natural setting of in-home therapy allows opportunities to directly address your child’s everyday needs through 1:1 individualized care.
In-home ABA therapy can address areas of need including but not limited to:
- One-on-one ABA intervention
- Challenging behaviors
- Social skills
- Self-care skills
In-home ABA therapy provides flexibility to accommodate what works best for your family’s needs. To provide the best care, we are offering three, 2.5-hour session time slots per day. These sessions may be booked Monday – Friday between 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
Your personal Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will:
- Frequent your home for caregiver training
- Supervise RBTs and quality of care
- Assess your child’s skills
- Provide telehealth visits to accommodate busy schedules and allow for immediate intervention if necessary
- Meet with your child’s other providers (OT, PT, Speech, etc.) to coordinate care
- Provide support in the community (school, doctor’s appointments, grocery stores, etc.)
Due to our policy requiring an adult (over 18 years old) to be present during therapy, families reap the benefits of being able to observe interventions and ask for specific training on the implementation of those procedures.
**Insurance is accepted! Our team can help you get authorization for in-home ABA therapy or bill directly for services.
Our support team is ready and excited to join you and your family on the journey to helping your child reach his/her highest potential!
ABA Therapy Service Areas
(Cypress, Tomball, Spring, The Woodlands)
(League City, Webster, Pearland, Pasadena).
Both locations offer:
- Full and Part-Time Day Program
- Social Skills Therapy – Club TLC
- In Home ABA
We also offer ABA therapy services such as Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE) and Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) to school districts around greater Houston. For information on ABA therapy services in your area, please contact us here or call us at 281-461-6888.